Dear non-member friends of CONNECT! the Boardwalks –
We’re well into another year already, and we’re asking you to consider joining in our effort to move the Coos Waterfront Walkway forward.
- The walkway signposts at the North Bend end of the walkway should be in place within the month. Completion of this project is the result of a grant from Bay Area Hospital, to CONNECT! the Boardwalks, on behalf of the City of North Bend.
- Discussions continue about a possible corridor connecting the North Bend Boardwalk and park area with The Mill Casino RV Park.
- We’re working toward improvements and development in the Front Street area, including possible pocket parks.
- CONNECT is hopeful about a possible kayak ramp in the Front Street area.
- City of Coos Bay is considering an expansion and rehabilitation of boardwalk development.
- The possible Greenway corridor improvement continues to be under consideration by City of Coos Bay.
We need your help to make all of this happen. Please take a moment to join with us now. Renewing has become easier with PayPal where you can use your PayPal account, or your debit/credit card. Simply go to www.connecttheboardwalks.org. At the bottom of the Home page you can click on the join button.
Membership levels have not changed, and we’d be happy to accept your additional donation. Our lowest membership level is just $15.
If you are more traditional, you can print the attached membership form and return it to us via snail mail.
We hope that this added convenience will make your busy and important life easier. Thank you for your support of this important project.
CONNECT! the Boardwalks is a 501(c)3 public charity as determined by the US Internal Revenue Service. Contributions are tax deductible in accordance with Section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Please help support CONNECT! the Boardwalks by linking with smile.amazon.com/ch/47-2450847