Keeping the Message Consistent.
Project Healing Waters has program partners in all 50 states and Daniel knew it was important to have their help spreading the word about their big #GivingTuesday campaign. That’s why Daniel sent each partner a marketing kit. The kit, which included including branded images, campaign language, links to the website, FAQs, and branded Facebook cover photos, made it extremely easy for their partners to share consistent content with their stakeholders.
The Compassion Capital Fund (CCF), administered by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, provided capacity building grants to expand and strengthen the role of nonprofit organizations in their ability to provide social services to low-income individuals. Between 2002 and 2009, CCF awarded 1,277 grants, and the CCF National Resource Center provided training and technical assistance to all CCF grantees. Strengthening Nonprofits: A Capacity Builder’s Resource Library is born out of the expansive set of resources created by the National Resource Center during that time period, to be shared and to continue the legacy of CCF’s capacity building work. Strengthening Nonprofits: A Capacity Builder’s Resource Library contains guidebooks and e-learnings on the following topics:
- Conducting a Community Assessment
- Delivering Training and Technical Assistance
- Designing and Managing a Subaward Program
- Going Virtual
- Identifying and Promoting Effective Practices
- Leading a Nonprofit Organization: Tips and Tools for Executive Directors and Team Leaders
- Managing Crisis: Risk Management and Crisis Response Planning
- Managing Public Grants
- Measuring Outcomes
- Partnerships: Frameworks for Working Together
- Working with Consultants
The Ultimate Campaign Planning Kit (download PDF) – courtesy of Classy